Italian Speaking Recruitment Consultant - Prague
New Year, New Career in Recruitment!
* Is your New Year's resolution to start an international adventure, with a career that will bring the potential to grow up to Director level and to earn up to €150,000 per year?
Here at NonStop Recruitment we offer you award-winning training and ongoing coaching for you to become one of the most successful recruitment consultants in Europe. We will give you entirely transparent targets, that once achieved will ensure your career progression, you can climb on the career ladder as high as your hard work and ambition allows - on average it takes our consultants 2.2 years to become Team Leaders.
What will you do as a Recruitment Consultant? Your role would be to develop great relationships with clients (employers) in your specific industry area and then help them fill their job vacancies with people from your network of candidates.
It is a phone-based, sales-related role where you get to take home a share of the profits you bring into the business. On top of a competitive base salary, you will earn up to 40% commission, putting your first year on target earnings at about €35,000, and rising year after year, performance dependent. Our highest achievers are rewarded even further with supercars and six figure sums, once hitting specific targets.
What does it take?
* Strong motivation, resilience and drive - recruitment is a hard job and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond
* Strong communication skills - the role involves talking to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate effectively and enjoy speaking to people
* Ability to learn and willingness to learn - a university degree is helpful, but fundamentally we need people who can learn and want to learn. Becoming an expert recruiter and earning life-changing amounts of commission cannot happen if you can't open your mind, take on feedback and learn
* Fluency in English and native Italian
Send us your application and if you have what it takes you'll have the chance to join one of the fastest growing recruitment consultancies in Europe - we've been growing with 40% per year in the last 9 years; you'll also get to be part of our expansion plans - global expansion is our end goal, which has already started with our new offices in Bucharest, Luxembourg and Boston. Where would like to open the next one?
Please make note that only candidates who hold valid passport or working permit for European Union are eligible for the role!