Contracts Manager / Project Manager - GI Consultancy
Role: Contracts Manager / Project Manager
Location: South Oxfordshire
Salary: £Competitive dependent on experience
We are currently working with a leading global engineering consultancy that is expanding their operations in the UK. They are currently working on an diverse range of large scale projects are now looking for a Contracts Manager / Project Manager to report into the Consultancy Service manager to help further expand their operations in the UK.
* A degree in Geology, Earth Science or Civil Engineering
* Strong GI/Geotechnical industry experience
* Project Management: Assist in the financial management of assigned projects including management and update of the Bill of Quantities, preparation of applications for payment. Will assist the Service Manager to insure timely payment for the Company's services;
* Business Development: Assist the Service Manager and the company BD team with the identification of opportunities for the geotechnical, engineering geology and geo-environmental consultancy teams and wider service line. Over time will take responsibility for developing/be assigned a portfolio of key clients/industry sectors to manage consultancy BD for under the direction of the Service Manager;
* Bid Management: Preparation and pricing of technical proposals and tenders under the direction of the Service Manager using agreed Company procedures and insuring that the concept of 'smart pricing' is utilised;
* Commercial: Assist the Service Manager in the review and preparation of contract terms and conditions;
Skills / experience required to do the job:
* Strong understanding of the ground investigation and geotechnical design industry
* Experience and understanding of the process of GI, geo-environmental appraisal and geotechnical design;
* Experience of planning and managing site works and experience of scoping and pricing integrated/complex investigations;
* Very strong commercial acumen and experience including full financial management and reporting of projects;
* Experience of developing winning technical proposals and bids for complex consultancy projects in the ground engineering sector;
* Can confidently communicate and develop business with new and existing clients.
To apply please send your CV immediately to Yasmina Ezzegraoui, firstname.lastname@example.org we will then have a confidential chat about the opportunity and the process moving forward. For more information please call 0207 940 2105.
If you are looking for other roles in the GI/SI contracting and/or consultancy industry please forward your CV directly along with a short message regarding what type of opportunities you'd like to explore.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Apply for Contracts Manager / Project Manager - GI Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly