QA Manager/QP - new projects - Pharmaceutical Company
As this pharmaceutical company is investing in new projects, they are searching for an experienced QA Manager/Qualified Person to strengthen their team.
As a QA Manager/QP you will assure the operational tasks linked to the responsibilities of RP deputy Benelux:
* ensuring internal/external audit management
* approving incoming medicinal products to saleable stock
* ensuring that a quality management system is implemented and maintained;
* focusing on the management of authorised activities and the accuracy and quality of records;
* ensuring that Change Controls are dealt with efficiently;
What we are looking for?
* Qualified Person
* Minimum 5 years experience in GDP and GMP in Quality Assurance
* Fluent in French and English
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information, contact Yonca Kandirmaz at NonStop Recruitment.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within Quality Assurance and Validation for the pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry in Belgium I have strong market knowledge and good relationships with companies. Therefore I will not just find you suitable roles but also offer you accurate, honest advice and provide you with inside information about the team/company culture.
QP/Qualified Person/GMP/GDP/Production/Manufacturing/QP/RP/Responsible Person/RP/Distribution/QA Manager/Quality Assurance Manager/Senior QA Manager/QP/Job opportunties Belgium/Brussels
Apply for QA Manager/QP - new projects - Pharmaceutical Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly