QA Manager - Innovative Company, Strong & Varied Pipeline
NonStop Pharma are currently working with an innovative, up and coming Pharma company to find a QA Manager.
Based in a beautiful, quiet and scenic location in Scotland, this is a lovely environment to work in.
Our client is going through an exceptional time. With our imminent rare disease product launches and further new product development combined with excellent international growth rates, they are providing a great platform for today and our future.
Substantial reinvestment into R&D means ongoing creation of products at both early and late stage development. This prosperous time includes developing new teams, new departments and moving into exciting new areas. For this reason it's a great time to join and become a key figure in the business growth.
- A Life Science degree or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of international GxPs, especially in the interpretation of MHRA and FDA requirements, for the manufacture, control and distribution of commercial product and clinical trial materials
- Sound knowledge of the principles of solid and semi-solid dosage manufacturing processes (tablets, capsules, gels, creams, ointments), Sterile products and Biologicals
- Sound knowledge of QC and Stability chemical analytical testing techniques for solids and semi solids
- Familiar with the regulatory requirements for validation activities as applied to manufacturing and packaging processes, analytical methods, cleaning procedures, .computerised systems
- Familiar with the appropriate EU Directives, EU and USA regulatory processes, ICH Guidelines
- Familiar with Quality Management Systems e.g. ICH Q10
For a confidential discussion about this, please contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 (EXT: 7168) or send your updated CV in a word document to E.Little@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for QA Manager - Innovative Company, Strong & Varied Pipeline
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly