EU Deputy Compliance Officer - Innovative Company
NonStop Pharma are currently working with an innovative, up and coming Pharma company to find an EU Deputy Compliance Officer.
This role has the flexibility of being based in either Buckinghamshire, or Scotland.
Our client is going through an exceptional time. With our imminent rare disease product launches and further new product development combined with excellent international growth rates, they are providing a great platform for today and our future.
Substantial reinvestment into R&D means ongoing creation of products at both early and late stage development. This prosperous time includes developing new teams, new departments and moving into exciting new areas. For this reason it's a great time to join and become a key figure in the business growth.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working in the pharmaceutical sector
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability
* Inquisitive and detail oriented
* Flexibility to the needs of a fast moving business environment
* Ability to learn new skills and improve knowledge
* Knowledge of healthcare and data protection laws and regulations (e.g. EFPIA and GDPR) across KKI regions and/or proven ability to develop this knowledge quickly based on previous experience of working in other regulated areas
* Experience of working in rare disease pharmaceutical industry an advantage
For a confidential discussion about this, please contact Edward Little on 0207 940 2749 (EXT: 7168) or send your updated CV in a word document to E.Little@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for EU Deputy Compliance Officer - Innovative Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly