Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Role: Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Local Authority
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 + Benefits + Flexible working
Location: Winchester - South East UK
The client is an Engineering Consultancy with a forward thinking in-house business unit offering a range of services to the Council and other public authorities. They provide design, project management, and financial/contract management services from early stages of a project through to supervision of actual construction.
Working in the Geotechnical team, you will be responsible for assisting the Geotechnical Group Engineer in providing a specialist geotechnical advisory service and for project management of specialist geotechnical and contamination investigations on behalf of the Authority.
You will ideally be:
- A chartered geologist or engineer (or approaching)
- Have knowledge and experience of contaminated land
- Have the ability to project manage large quantities of work
- A thorough understanding of relevant design standards (Eurocodes), construction methods and contract procedures.
- Project Supervision
- Geotechnical Investigation/Analysis
- Financial Administration
Please send your CV to Yasmina at Nonstop Recruitment for more information and to apply for this role.
Send a copy of your CV to Yasmina Ezzegraoui email@example.com
Alternatively, please call me on 0207 940 2105 for a confidential chat about your career options.
Follow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yasminaezzegraoui
Join my Geoscience job group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8337917