Mechanical designer Contractor: Switzerland
Do you want to work in a highly competitive company? Do you want to grow within one of the most popular and successful company? Then keep reading…
For one of the biggest pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a mechanical designer contractor willing to work in a growing company and industry.
You will be working for the device development and commercialization department as a medical device mechanical designer. The ideal candidate does not need to have experiences in medical devices.
To be successful your skills should include:
- Experience in product design (plastic is ideal)
- Knowledge in injection moulding products
- Experience in CAD package
- Experience in PDM systems
- Knowledge in dimensioning and tolerance standards
- Experience in medical devices not mandatory but preferred
Your tasks will be:
- To develop medical devices with the team
- Create CAD models of components with dimensioning and tolerance
- Interact with suppliers to get feedbacks on the processes
- Manage CAD product data management
- Test devices in lab
If you want to be the next successful candidate and integrate a big pharmaceutical company, don't hesitate and send your CV asap to Kawthar Obaïd on NonStop Recruitment's website.