Mid Level Hydrogeologist - Dublin
Role: Junior Hydrogeologist and Hydrogeologist
Location: Dublin (North)
Salary: 35,000 - 55,000 Euros
Experience level: 1-5 years
Academic requirements: MSc Hydrogeology or similar (MSc Contaminated Land, Environmental Science)
My client is a niche SME consultancy that are now looking to hire a Junior and Consultant level Hydrogeologist for the team of 38 consultants in Dublin. They work on a wide range of projects with large multinational clients such as Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Industrial, Water companies as well as residential and commercial projects.
You will enjoy a varied workload on exciting complex projects, which has been listed as one of the top requirements for candidates in the industry throughout 2018.
- Good experience of site work and the ability to lead work on-site are key attributes for the role
- Ability to plan and execute field programmes with knowledge of proper sampling techniques and strong reporting skills.
- Experience in analytical and numerical groundwater modelling and using GIS software such as ArcGIS or MapInfo would be an advantage.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Membership/Chartership of a recognised Environmental Professional body
- 35,000 - 55,000 Euros (2-5 years experience)
- Contributory Pension
- Discretionary company bonus
- PHI & Life Insurance
Send a copy of your CV to Yasmina Ezzegraoui firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please call me on 0207 940 2105 for a confidential chat.
Follow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yasminaezzegraoui/
Join my Geoscience job group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8337917
Apply for Mid Level Hydrogeologist - Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly