Supply Chain Associate - LDN - Pharma
I am currently looking to speak with Supply chain professionals who are interested to work in Paddington, we currently have a contract position where we are looking for someone with experience in Pharmaceutical supply chain, to work on a contract basis in London.
This is a contract position until at least April 2019, if you are interest please give me a call on 0207 940 2105
The Cluster Support Specialist, reporting to the Head Supply Chain UK & Ireland Cluster, will coordinate all the relevant activities related to customer order management including i.e. call centre (when relevant), EDI and manually processed order management, customer account set up and Bona Fide checks, preparation of shipment documentation, shipment, credit/debit notes, customer enquiries, complaints, pricing, invoicing (when relevant) and customer data base update.
* Excellent knowledge of Customer Service and or Supply Chain environments
* Experience of delivering quality service to customer in a compliant environment
* 5 years of progressive experience in various customer service or supply chain roles within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industries
* Knowledge of ERP systems including packages relating to Customer Order Processing and Supply Chain mgmt. (i.e. SAP, JDE, Siebel)
* Effective written and oral communication skills, required to facilitate information flow across internal / external supply chain partners and Customers.
* Knowledge of different aspects of regulatory compliance that impact a pharmaceutical supply chain. This can include but is not limited to GxP considerations and controlled substance regulations.
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or 0207 940 2105, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.