Global Strategy Data Science Director- Build an empire
If you are an experienced Data Science manager looking for a strategic role then look no further, this is the opportunity for you. I am currently working with a top Pharma company that are transforming their digital strategy.
Part of this transformation involves their goal to turn data into an asset across the organization. With this goal in mind they are looking for a Director level candidate to join the company and lead their growth in terms of data strategy.
You will be working with the Head of Digital to create a lasting Data strategy that will benefit the success of the company.
This will involve
* Developing the strategy with the Head of Digital whilst liaising with the business and IT
* Defining the operating model
* Build out Data Science team
* University degree with an advanced degree in technology or data science
* Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
* 10 - 15 years of experience in data management and data strategy in industry
* Proven track record in building large integrated data lakes in an environment with established heritage systems
* Deep understanding and practical experience in technology around data, incl. data ingestion, API, cloud-based systems
* Experience in setting up an ecosystem of partners bringing together various sources of data
* Proven track record in implementing a data strategy program from scratch in Pharma or other multinational, multi-business organizations
This is an excellent opportunity for you to build and develop a Data hub where you will grow out your own team and really make a difference in the organization.
If you think that you are the right person or you know someone that could be a good fit then get in touch today.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe. We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.