Coordinator - Horticulture
2 days left
- Full Time
You will be responsible to lead the Horticulture landscape within the University. Lead the team for coordination, administration and management of work assignment. You will be managing project landscape as well as on going day to day monitoring within the University. Responsible to look after the green space within the University. You will assist in maintaining the attendance record and all administrative functions of the department.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Daily collection of operational data, compilation, follow up on issues and reporting.
- Ensuring defined departmental SOPs are met and ensuring coordination among departmental staff.
- Manage office and contracts administration and documentation.
- Operations monitoring and coordinating with departments at supervisory and coordinator level.
- Organizing service rendered during events/functions and outreach facilities.
- Manage Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) for monitoring, updating and coordinating with ICCS department.
- Preparing weekly and monthly tasks defined by manager.
- Preparing monthly (QIR) Quality Inspection report.
- Implementing improved operations methods and staff utilization plan defined by Manager.
- 4-5 years of field experience along with staff handling and official administration
- Knowledge about basic computer skills.
- Supervisory skills including training of sub-ordinates.
- Interpersonal skills and Innovativeness.
Please send your resume at email@example.com and mark the subject with position number "10001791".
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications should be submitted latest by February 17, 2019.