Assistant Manager, Finance
Reporting to the Manager Treasury, you will be responsible for preparation and analytical review of Quarterly financial statements, compliance with external loans' agreements, preparation of Statutory Budget, recording and monitoring of loan related expenditures, assist in annual audit of Financial Statements of AKHMCF and manage operational activities of assigned areas.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Preparation of Quarterly financial statements, along with variance analysis.
- Preparation of draft and final Statutory Budget.
- Preparation and submission of Cash reconciliation.
- Calculate Financial and Social ratios.
- Review of bank reconciliations, take necessary steps to resolve reconciling items.
- Monitoring of expenditures from loan account.
- Submission of all the required documents to the lenders.
- Preparation of loan accruals on timely basis.
- Preparation of data and recording of Investment in an associate.
- Ensure timely payment of Principal, Interest and other fees.
- Preparation of Financial model of AKHMCF for 20 years.
- Testing of Loan covenants based on budget templates prepared by entities.
- Co-ordination with external auditors for loan related matters.
- Qualified ACA / ACMA / CIMA / ACCA or MBA in Finance.
- Minimum five years of working experience on financial aspects of a large organization.
- In depth knowledge of IFRS/IAS and GAAP.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in use of computer packages specially MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.