Patient Care Attendant, Service Line - Children's Hospital
The Service Line - Children's Hospital is committed to providing state-of-the-art clinical services to children. It imparts high quality undergraduate and postgraduate training as well. It consists of a group of dedicated full-time and part-time faculty. Besides the outpatient clinics, the inpatient set-up consists of 122 beds, including 24 beds NICU, 8 beds PICU, 4 beds CICU, 16 beds SCU and sub-specialty areas for Paediatric Neurology, Cardiology, Surgery etc. along with round the clock fully trained paediatric medical and nursing staff.
You will be responsible to:
- assist in safe transfer of patients to and from the bed, chair, wheelchair, stretcher or trolley ensuring necessary safety measures
- escort and transport patients safely for the unit procedures
- ensure unit environment cleanliness ensure all specimens are correctly labeled and delivered to the specified destinations by following standard precautions.
You should have:
- Matriculation, Intermediate would be preferred
- at least one year of relevant work experience
- ability to understand and follow oral instructions in Urdu
- ability to demonstrate positive and receptive attitude at work place
- willingness to work in shift duties (morning, evening and night).