Fostering Team Manger - Supporting Foster Carers - Stable Team
Manage an Established Fostering Team
A London based Local Authority has a new opening for an experienced Manager to join their Fostering Service to manager 1 of their teams
- Established and Stable team who are able to operate independently and to a high level
- Will be managing Supervising Social Workers who work with Foster Carers
- Opportunities to being your own ideas to the team and you will be encouraged to contribute to the wider fostering service
- The Local Authority uses the Restorative Practice Model
- Opportunity to attend courses provided by Universities in the area
- The authority is part of a new scheme to help link Academics to practising Social Workers
This is an excellent opportunity for an established manager or an ATM keen to take the step up in their career. You will be coming into a team which is well established and able to operate independently and to a high level. The teams are quite small so that managers are able to provide more dedicated support to their staff, this also means that as a manager you wont be spread too thin amongst supervision and operation duties.
This team is 1 of 4 in the authority and you will receive wider support from the senior management team who are located on the floor and easily approachable. Furthermore you will be encouraged to use your creativity and bring your own ideas to the table to further help develop practice and try innovative approached to your work.
To be considered for this post you should have managed Fostering Social Workers either in the capacity of a Team Manager, Assistant Team Manager or Advanced Practitioner.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100. Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to R.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Fostering Team Manger - Supporting Foster Carers - Stable Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly