Receptionist (Outpatient), Service Line - Children's Hospital
Entity Aga Khan University Hospital
Location Karachi, Pakistan
The Service Line - Children's Hospital is committed to providing state-of-the-art clinical services to children. It imparts high quality undergraduate and postgraduate training as well. It consists of a group of dedicated full-time and part-time faculty. Besides the outpatient clinics, the inpatient set-up consists of 122 beds, including 24 beds NICU, 8 beds PICU, 4 beds CICU, 16 beds SCU and sub-specialty areas for Paediatric Neurology, Cardiology, Surgery etc. along with round the clock fully trained paediatric medical and nursing staff.
You will be responsible to:
- Provide administrative support which includes handling phone calls and scheduling appointments
- Handle cash transactions
- Charge services to the patients
- Facilitate patients and their visitors as required
- Convey patients related concerns to the supervisor.
You should have:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree and one year of related experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to efficiently prioritize multiple tasks and handle cash
- Familiarity with basic computer applications including MS Office
- Willingness to work in all shifts (morning and evening).
Applications should be submitted latest by February 17, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.