Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Service Line - Children's Hospital
Entity Aga Khan University Hospital
Location Karachi, Pakistan
The Service Line - Children's Hospital is committed to providing state-of-the-art clinical services to children. It imparts high quality undergraduate and postgraduate training as well. It consists of a group of dedicated full-time and part-time faculty. Besides the outpatient clinics, the inpatient set-up consists of 122 beds, including 24 beds NICU, 8 beds PICU, 4 beds CICU, 16 beds SCU and sub-specialty areas for Paediatric Neurology, Cardiology, Surgery etc. along with round the clock fully trained paediatric medical and nursing staff.
You will be responsible to:
- Manage all the nursing-related administrative and clinical tasks of the service line
- Coordinate for interdisciplinary care of assigned service patients
- Mobilize resources and manage health care systems in all the shifts in order to respond to patient care needs
- Identify the learning needs on an on-going basis for the nursing staff and plan and follow teaching accordingly.
You should have:
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BScN) from an accredited school
- Valid license from Pakistan Nursing Council
- Minimum two years of experience as a clinical nurse or equivalent
- Certification in Basic Life Support, safe medication administration, I/V cannulation, NRP certified, ECG interpretation and aseptic techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to do shifts (morning, evening and night).
Applications should be submitted latest by February 17, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Nursing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan