Staff Medical Officer - Department Paediatrics
Entity: Aga Khan Hospital, Kharadar
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
The Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Staff Medical Officer in Paediatrics Department.
- Ability to understand issues from the patient's perspective.
- Ability to maintain continuous open and consistent communication with faculty, staff, patients and their families.
- Ability to make decisions by weighing several factors and to develop solutions that addresses the root cause of the problem and prevent recurrence
- Ability to act quickly to address a crisis situation drawing on appropriate resources
- Ability to counsel patients and their families and to adapt content, style, tone and medium of communication to suit the target audience's language, cultural background and level of understanding.
- Good written communication skills, especially with regard to patient care documentation
You should have:
- MBBS degree; In order of priority FCPS, MCPS; Additional Diploma or MCPS in relevant field preferred
- At least 12 years post-MBBS related experience with one year house job; 2 years after FCPS, or 3 years after MCPS; or at least 5 years' experience in case of additional diploma or MCPS
- Valid license from Pakistan Medical & Dental College
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications should be submitted latest by February 17, 2019