Technician, Service Line - Women's Health Care
Aga Khan University Hospital
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
The Women's Health Care Service Line offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services for women including high risk obstetrical care, infertility, foetal assessment, routine obstetric, reproductive endocrinology, gynaecological oncology and comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of routine gynaecological disorders.
You will be responsible for specific patient care activities. Core responsibilities include to:
- Measure and continuously monitor patients' progress
- Demonstrate safe handling and proper use of equipment/supplies
- Report abnormalities immediately to the registered nurse for necessary action to be taken in a timely manner
- Prepare rooms by assembling all supplies required for various sessions.
You should have:
- Matriculation (Pre-Medical) with Intermediate in any discipline
- At least six months' basic training as Technician (applicable for external and non-Technician candidates only)
- Good knowledge of basic patient care needs and ability to communicate effectively to the patients
- Integrate International Patient Safety Goals in patient care
- Ability to work under pressure and in shifts (mornings, evenings and nights).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by February 13, 2019