Post-Doctoral Position in Marketing
The Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Administration at the Masaryk University in Brno is seeking to appoint a Post-Doc Researcher in Marketing. Candidates should have a background in Marketing. The successful candidate is expected to work in close research collaboration with existing research team(s) at the Faculty and participate in submitting proposals for research grants in at least one of the following areas: marketing intelligence for sustainable business and entrepreneurship 4.0; research of “citizen as consumer/customer” behaviour and big data analysis for sustainable business and entrepreneurship 4.0 or similar.
The successful candidate should:
- Be a researcher who has received a or its equivalent within the last years;
- Be a researcher who has worked at least two whole years in the last three outside the territory of the Czech Republic in the field of research with a of at least 0.5 full-time , or who been student (or equivalent) abroad;
- Have a publishing record - in the last three years at least two journal publications indexed in the Thomson Reuters Web of Science or Scopus databases; the applicant must be the principal author of at least one publication (according to the subject specificity it may be as the first author, the corresponding/reprint author, or the role of the individual authors stated in the article); publication record is one of the most important criteria;
- Have experience with research projects (an advantage);
- Be multi-disciplinary (an advantage);
- Have excellent communication skills and an ability to participate in teamwork.
The application should include:
- A CV including a summary of work experience, publication activity, involvement in research grants, etc.;
- A Cover Letter;
- Contact information for at least three references
MU offers the opportunity to gain:
- An interesting job in a dynamically-expanding university area;
- Diverse and challenging work in an excellent research environment;
- Initial appointment till 31.12.2020 with a possible extension;
- A professional team and working environment;
- Interaction with leading scientists in an inspiring, internationalised environment;
- A Welcome Service for the successful candidate and his/her family
Anticipated start date: The position is available from summer 2019
Enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.