Researcher - Patient-centred pathways of early palliative care
- Full Time
IIS La Fe has decided to publish a call for a job offer, by a competitive procedure, for a - University Degree Engineering and Architecture Biomedical Engineering/Health; Telecommunication Engineering; Electronic Engineering; Computer Engineering; Information Systems Engineering; Telematics Engineering; Physics; Mathematics, to perform the tasks in the framework of the Project 2018/0223.
INADVANCE: Patient-centred pathways of early palliative care, supportive ecosystems and appraisal standard. The project Patient-centred pathways of early palliative care, supportive ecosystems and appraisal standard (INADVANCE) proposes a novel model of PC based on early integration and personalized pathways addressed specifically to older people with complex chronic conditions. Thus, the overall aim of INADVANCE is to improve the benefit of PC through the design of effective, replicable and cost-effective early PC interventions centred-on and oriented-by the patients. Interventions are defined for/orientated on patients, families, informal caregivers, and front-line care professionals.
Training/Roles to develop:
- Support project execution: deliverables contribution, partnership and consortium meeting attendance
- Data Sources and Gateways analysis, gathering and pre-processing data.
- Carry out a systematic analysis of the State-of-the-Art on predictive models, risk stratification models and/or clinical decision rules for identifying patients
- Data-driven Analytics for Risk Stratification
- Evaluation of results and communication
- Standardization of strategies and roadmap
One of the following university degrees:
- Engineering and Architecture Biomedical Engineering/Health;
- Telecommunication Engineering;
- Electronic Engineering;
- Computer Engineering;
- Information Systems Engineering;
- Telematics Engineering;
CV and Academic track-record will be evaluated