Fostering Social Worker
Supervising Social Worker: A well regarded Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their team in the East of England. This is a home-based role that will require occasional travel to Kent for team meetings.
Along with supervising a small case load of foster carers, the post holder will also become actively involved in the recruitment and retention of foster carers across the region, making this an exciting opportunities for experienced social workers who enjoy this element of fostering social work. As the region develops the post holder will begin move into a more senior post also making this suitable for Social Workers who are looking to looking to progress within private fostering.
As Supervising Social Worker duties will include:
- Supervision of a pool of foster carers.
- Form F assessments and panel presentation.
- Monitoring and complying with all safeguarding aspects.
- Participation in all aspects of the organisation including supporting training for foster carers.
- Flexible working and out of hours support to carers.
To apply please follow website directions; for further details about this post about this post or any opportunities within Independent Fostering or Adoption please contact Josephine Hodge at NonStop Care for an informal and confidential chat.
Apply for Fostering Social Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly