Supply Chain Management and Production Strategy
Role: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Oslo, Norway
Since the company has been growing steadily for years, with 50 employees and an annual turnover of 100 Million NOK, they are now looking for a Supply Chain Manager to optimise processes relating to Sales, Administration, Logistics, ERP and Production Planning. You have the chance to take part in a one of the world's leading control sera producers with over 50 years of experience in their field. A company where 90% of sales are done overseas, focusing especially on the Japanese, German, Italian and French markets.
The role is divided in to three main areas of expertise:
1) The first part is related to the customer-facing processes and after sales, leading the sales and administration team of 3 and working cross-functionally with the logistics department to optimise supply chain and customer service.
2) The second part is focusing on the complexity and lengthy process of control sera production. This involves reflecting and acting upon the company's undiscovered possibilities and limitations in-relations to the production processes.
3) The third part focuses on the new ERP-System, implementing it to its fullest capacity: Setting the agenda for internal IT-resources, simplifying work flow and facilitating efficient planning; Define best practice of how to use the ERP System in-relations to all processes related to production planning and efficient supply chain management.
- 5 or more years of experience in supply chain
- Ability to work structurally and independently in multiple projects at ones
- Global Supply Chain
- Production Planning
- ERP-System knowledge
- English and Scandinavian Language
If this role is for you, someone you know or you have questions about the position then you can send me, Joakim Hauge, an email at: J.email@example.com