European Sales Manager - Blood Gas Analyzers - Germany
Medical devices company focused on surgical capital technology is looking for International Sales and Market Development specialist with extensive subject matter knowledge and sales experience in blood gas analyser technology.
The company is flexible for the location as it would be home based, ideally in Germany or other European Countries. What is more, most of the time you will be travelling internationally, discussing technical product aspects with country sales managers, distributors and managing tenders with hospitals too.
Since the company is rapidly expanding on the global level, you will be getting multiple opportunities to develop your career especially into senior leadership roles, you will report directly to the VP of the company.
The main tasks will be:
- training of surgical professionals
- coaching international country managers and sales specialist on selling this technology
- plan, design of training materials and strategic qualification program for customers and users
- representing the global company in fairs and other official events
- performing in house and external workshops
- travelling and visiting customers and explaining products to hospitals professionals
- Previous experience in commercial role with BLOOD GAS ANALYZERS
- Extensive sales experience
- Leadership and training experience
- Life Science Degree or Biomedical Engineering Degree ideally, not a must
- English fluent, ideally good German too
- A competitive base salary + motivating bonus structure
- An opportunity to represent cutting-edge surgical equipment
- High level of flexibility & independence
- Further career development in a rapidly growing company - progress to managerial role and develop your clinical force
- A well secured job in today's uncertain market
Interested in hearing more? Please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document to Dove Jociute or call on one of your international lines (NonStop Recruitment) and you will be connected.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for European Sales Manager - Blood Gas Analyzers - Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly