Sales Manager - ADAS Automotive - High-Tech
Our client is one of the most innovative companies in the ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) market for the Automotive industry. The company is looking to hire a Sales Manager for the German market.
In this position you have the chance to work with the latest technology that is available on the market. You will become or will advance your skills with a product that is the future of the industry and has incredible potential. This will allow you to become a true expert and expand your network within the industry with key OEM players. This will ensure your job stability and growth in the future.
The company specialises with specific products that present a real added value to clients in the business. You will be able to offer unique technology to your clients and acquire massive projects/customers. The company can tailor their solution as well, meaning that you will be able to offer exclusive products and gain a large portfolio of clients which will impact your personal financial returns on such deals as well.
In this role you will be:
- Offering truly unique products to the fast-growing market for ADAS and Autonomous Driving technology
- Generating business, selling products and projects.
- Developing prospective accounts in targeted markets, doing business development
- Exploring opportunities over different departments within major accounts
- Building trusted relationships with strategic decision takers in the automotive market to facilitate opportunities in the future
- Creating the basis for a growing regional sales office
- Attending relevant trade fairs
- Facilitating strong understanding of the products and the organisation's market positioning and you will stay up-to-date on the latest industry developments.
- Solid experience within the automotive industry in a commercial B2B role
- Experience working with OEMs is a massive advantage
- Experience with ADAS technology is a massive advantage
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Proven track record in business development
- Excellent communication skills
For this permanent position our client is offering an attractive salary package of EUR 100,000+, plus bonuses, benefits.
If you feel eager to take on this unique challenge and develop within the industry, apply now. Please note that the company is working to hire soon, and the deadline for applying is 20th February.
Please contact Yasen Stoev at +49 892 109 3363 / +32 289 198 99 or send your CV in a Word Format to Y.Stoev@nonstop-recruitment.com regarding your application.
Sales, Manager, Business Development, OEM, Automotive, ADAS, Automated Driving, Technology, Engineering, Management, Germany, Tier 1, Technical, Account Manager, Commercial, B2B