Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant
Role: Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant
Team: Contaminated Land and Remediation Team
Location: Central London, Nottingham
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
We are currently recruiting for our client who is looking for a Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant to join their team in Central London.
My client has been working with industrial, commercial and residential developers, retailers, industrial manufacturers, fund managers, institutional investors, hi-tech companies, public sector and charitable organisations since the early 90's, providing trusted environmental advice. They are a multi-diciplinary consulatancy with teams in Geoscience, Sustainability, Ecology, EHS, Planning and Air Quality.
The London office opened in 2015 and has gone from strength to strength supporting the consultancy from the capital. Despite their rapid expansion they still maintain the flexibility, personal attention and cohesiveness lost by the multinational consultancy groups.
- Supervision of and undertaking site assessment works.
- Managing the practical technical and financial aspects relating to developing proposals for the completion of projects and delivering projects.
- A working knowledge of office, site, field assessment work relative to discipline, laboratory testing methods and scheduling (where necessary)
- Interpretation of results
- A working knowledge of conceptual models and theoretical thought.
- Production of factual reports and interpretative reports assimilating desk study data, site information and information from third parties to provide solutions to the client's issues as determined by the brief.
- Sound communication and personal effectiveness skills.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the business, with clients, subcontractors and other third parties
- Full Driving License
To apply please send your CV immediately to Yasmina Ezzegroui by hitting the APPLY NOW below. For more information please call in on 0207 940 2105 for a confidential chat.
If you are looking for other roles in the GI/SI contracting and/or consultancy industry please forward your CV directly along with a short message regarding what type of opportunities you'd like to explore.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Apply for Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly