Nurse Instructor (Paediatrics Intensive Care Unit), Service Line - Children's Hospital
The Service Line - Children's Hospital is committed to providing state-of-the-art clinical services to children. It imparts high quality undergraduate and postgraduate training as well. It consists of a group of dedicated full-time and part-time faculty. Besides the outpatient clinics, the inpatient set-up consists of 122 beds, including 24 beds NICU, 8 beds PICU, 4 beds CICU, 16 beds SCU and sub-specialty areas for Paediatric Neurology, Cardiology, Surgery etc. along with round the clock fully trained paediatric medical and nursing staff.
You will be responsible to:
- develop and conducting courses pertaining to the orientation, basic skills training, in-service, continuing education and sessions for the development of nursing staff
- conduct needs analysis for the nursing and patient care skills required by the staff
- prepare learning experiences to share with staff in academic sessions
- conduct post-evaluations for the effectiveness of learning by the staff
- certify and supervising the clinical performance of the interns and staff
- performe the required clinical tasks depending on the patient acuity.
You should have:
- a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BScN) from an accredited school with a valid license from Pakistan Nursing Council
- American Heart Association certified BLS/ACLS Instructor
- at least three years' experience, preferably of clinical teaching and practice
- excellent knowledge of nursing practices
- excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate with people
- willingness to work in all three shifts (morning, evening and night).
You should send your detailed CV by email to email@example.com and mention the position applied for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by March 17, 2019
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Nursing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan