Technician, Internal Medicine Service Line
Entity Aga Khan University Hospital
Location Karachi, Pakistan
The Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Technician, Internal Medicine Service Line.
You will be responsible to:
- Conduct head to toe assessment on each assigned patient
- Document communicating panic lab results
- Utilize SBAR technique to notify patients' condition
- Plan and prioritize to provide best quality care according to patient needs
- Monitor vital sign, blood sugar and central venous pressure (CVP) of patient and maintain record in the patient file
- Monitor and interpret heart rhythm and notifying physician and nurse.
You should have:
- Matriculation, intermediate with science will be preferred
- Certificate course of Technician or an equivalent training from a reputable institution
- At least one to two years of related experience
- Willingness to work in shift duties.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by March 17, 2019
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Nursing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan