Supervisor Outpatient Clinic, GI & Surgery
GI & Surgery Service Line manages patients with a variety of acute and chronic surgical and medical conditions related to General Surgery, Breast Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Gastroenterology. Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient facilities including general and intensive care are available for surgical and gastrointestinal patients. Moreover, our Endoscopy suite provides diagnostic / therapeutic scopic procedures to both ambulatory and inpatients.
Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Supervisor Outpatient Clinic, GI & Surgery.
You will be responsible to:
- monitor performance of all receptionists
- handle cash in the assigned areas to ensure that it conforms to the Revenue Collection & Cashing Protocol
- coordinate with nursing staff for addressing day to day clinic problems in consultation with the coordinator / assistant manager to facilitate patient care
- handle/ resolve patient queries/problems by taking periodic rounds to ensure smooth functioning of the clinics and proactively keeping customers satisfied with the services provided.
- coordinate with FMD & IT departments for ensuring efficient continuity of operations
- ensure timely availability of medical record files for all booked/un-booked patients at assigned clinics via bar coded tallying.
- provide on the job training and orientation to new receptionists.
You should have:
- 2-3 years experience in service industry, preferably in a health care institution.
- cash handing skills
- good commodification and interpersonal skills
- ability to perform multiple functions effectively under work pressure
- excellent computer skills
- ability to work in shifts, where required.
Applications should be submitted latest by March 24, 2019