Registered Nurse, GI and Surgery
6 days left
- Full Time
GI & Surgery Service Line manages patients with a variety of acute and chronic surgical and medical conditions related to General Surgery, Breast Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Gastroenterology. Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient facilities including general and intensive care are available for surgical and gastrointestinal patients. Moreover, our Endoscopy suite provides diagnostic / therapeutic scopic procedures to both ambulatory and inpatients.
Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Registered Nurse, GI and Surgery.
You will be responsible to:
- provide high quality personalized planned holistic nursing care to all assigned patients
- administer medication safely, applying knowledge of drug and dosages, refers drug manual and/or pharmacy information as required
- demonstrate safe handling and proper use of equipment/supplies
- monitor patient responses to medication and communicate reportable findings promptly
- demonstrate efficiency in use of electronic monitoring equipment
- demonstrate competence in patient assessment and care plan accordingly
- perform any other task assigned by supervisor.
Requirements - Person Specification
You should have:
- Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school; Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BScN) would be preferred
- at least one year of work experience in relevant area
- valid license from Pakistan Nursing Council
- certification in BLS, CPR, Safe Medication Administration, I/V Cannulation, ECG Interpretation and Aseptic Techniques
- willingness to work in shift duties
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by March 24, 2019
More searches like this
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Life Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Cell and Molecular Biology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Nursing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan