Clinical Nurse Instructor (Adult Oncology) - Oncology Services
Aga Khan University Hospital
The Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Clinical Nurse Instructor (Adult Oncology), Oncology Services.
You will be responsible to:
- ensuredelivery of high quality and safe comprehensive nursing care to patientsas per acuity
- assist in Quality Improvement Process that includes: Assess processes involved indelivering of quality patient care; identify areas of improvement; developtools to improve the quality of patient care, initiate change as neededand re-evaluate
- establishes a collaborative working relationship with clinicians, diagnostics and support services in order to facilitate timely delivery of patient care
- identify and monitor clinical indicators pertaining to clinical practice against set benmarks according to evidence-based practices
- mentor and supervise novice nurses assigned to your unit, ensure there smoothconduction of unit based orientation and transition to new environment
- oversee safe transition of patient from admission to discharge, which involvesidentification of patient needs to delivery of required care and educationto patients and families
- ensurestaff working on floor possess required credentials as per need
- workon staff development that includes: conducting need assessment; developingplan of training; conducting formal and informal sessions and re-evaluatingits effectiveness in units.
You should have:
- aBachelor's Degree in Nursing (BScN) from an accredited school
- validlicense from Pakistan Nursing Council
- AHACertification BLS / ACLS Provider / PALS
- minimum3 years of clinical experience in medical areas
- in-depth knowledge of nursing policies and processes / good interpersonal skills
- abilityto communicate effectively and concisely both verbally and in writing
- ableto work on weekend and in evening shifts
- ability to work under stressful situations.
You should send your detailed CV to email@example.com and mention the position number "10009716" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted latest by March 17, 2019