Resident Medical Officer, Paediatrics & Child Health
Entity: Aga Khan University
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
The Aga Khan University Hospital invites application for the position of Resident Medical Officer, Paediatric & Child Health.
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Perform regular duties and on calls and conduct rounds with Consultants in the assigned rotation
- Perform rotations in outreach centers like, Hyderabad, Karimabad and Garden Hospitals.
- Display effective and relevant documentation with quality record keeping of clinical notes, progress notes, and discharge summaries as indicated
- Ensure that patients are given correct medications / instructions. Explain to them about their health care needs
- Remain updated on infection control procedures and follow the same accordingly
You should have:
- MBBS from an institution recognized by PM&DC
- FCPS Part I
- Three months experience in Paediatric Medicine
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications should be submitted latest by March 17, 2019