Postdoctoral Position Research Area: High-dimensional time series analysis (M/F)
HIDISTA is focused on statistical inference problems related to the Gaussian wideband array processing model, also known in the statistical community as the Gaussian linear dynamic factor model. The observation is a noisy version (the noise is Gaussian) of a useful M-dimensional Gaussian signal defined as the output of a K
The project is funded through the ANR in France, ANR-17-CE40-0003. The team consists of statisticians, probabilists and computer science experts.
CREST/ENSAE is recruiting a postdoctoral researcher to participate in the project HIDITSA (http://www.agence-nationale-recherche.fr/projet-anr/?tx_lwmsuivibilan_pi...).
The PostDoc will be expected to:
- Contribute to the development and management of the project;
- Prepare and present project findings at conferences, workshops, seminars and public engagements;
- Contribute to the co-production of different types of publications (scientific articles, reports)
- Collaborate with other members of the research team and participate in team meetings in Paris.
This is a full-time position for a 10-month period. The starting date for the contract is September 1st, 2019 (or the earliest there-after). The successful candidate will be affiliated with the Department of Statistics at CREST/ENSAE (http://crest.science/).
- Doctorate (obtained or expected) in Statistics
- Very good background in mathematics;
- Effective liaison with research participants;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team;
- Ability to communicate effectively and present research results to a range of audiences;
- Willingness to expand own research repertoire.
- Publications in the area of mathematical statistics.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in France
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in France
- Physical Sciences and Engineering Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in France
- Physics Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in France
- Mathematics and Statistics Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in France