Java Software Engineer
I am looking for an energetic dynamic individual to join a global market leader in developing software for the healthcare industry. In this role you will be working on the cloud, there is no hardware involved. The software will be used by different departments in healthcare - oncology, microbiology and agrigenomics, you will play a part in enhancing healthcare quality worldwide.
This role requires Java experience of producing server based code. Knowledge of REST, Spring and Agile process - sprint/scrum is a must. You will be quick to understand requirements, write code and a proven ability to produce quality code which is tested.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To develop and maintain a full-stack application used by clinicians to identify and interpret variants relevant to genetic disease.
- Writing and maintaining the suite of tests to ensure this application is of excellent quality.
- To work closely with our operations team to ensure the successful delivery of our application in a cloud-based environment.
We are looking for applicants who:
- Are proficient in writing commercial-scale Java applications
- Have great problem-solving skills, the ability to work in a team and sometimes under pressure and a willingness to.
- Produce readable, well-designed and well tested code to the highest industry standards.
- Develop their knowledge of clinical genomics to better understand our software and users.
To find out more about this role please contact Heather Murray via our UK number found on our website by searching NonStop Technical and quoting my extension 5112.
Apply for Java Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly