Lead Financial Analyst Job
The incumbent will be part of the FP&A team of GE India technolog Centre providing strategic financioal support to the Aviation business team based out of the Centre.
·Preparation of periodic Operating Plans by working closely with the Business Leaders, Operations Managers and the US Pole Office.
• Periodic Review and Analysis of Plan Vs Actuals.
• Be the key strategic financial advisor to the Business Leader
• Drive and flag key operational & financial metrics
• Planning & Forecasting of Operating statements
• Focal point for US Pole office on all financials in India for the business unit.
• Be the SpoC for all financial matters in the Business Unit
• Evaluate and approve all capital/operational expenditures with in the budget by working closely with Operations teams to monitor the spend.
• Proactively work with Controller’s team in closing month/year end financial processes, audits etc.,
• Provide proactively accurate and timely information to the Operations managers on the operational & capital expenditures.
• Work on Strategic Cost management & Process initiatives
• Work with the FP&A Manager and Controllership on various compliance related areas
Chartered Accountant/MBA with atleast 5 years of relevant experience
• Should be able to communicate with all levels of management with clarity and confidence.
• Should have good understanding of Indian & US GAAP
Strong interpersonal and leadership traits
Polished communicator both written, oral, and presentations
Knowledge of accounting policy and practices
Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfortable working with accounting and financial planning software systems including Oracle, Business Objects, Hyperion