PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment.
The Graphic Designer supports marketing through the development and design of effective technical collateral while ensuring in-brand concept, design, execution and production of all assigned projects.
- Work closely with Graphic Design Supervisor and Sales Representatives to develop device art and specifications on a customer by customer basis.
- Create electronic design layouts for specimen collection devices. Edit and update existing art for repeat orders.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable quality specifications per assignment. Assemble job jackets for production via completion of specification sheets, printing plate file layouts for output, and other material assembly.
- RIP litho and flexo plate files.
- Image and process film for flexo.
- Create electronic barcode programs for devices and corresponding numbering database files when applicable.
- Maintain all required documentation of work performed and ensure that all forms and materials are labeled properly.
- Assure compliance with safety and health regulations as well as good housekeeping practices within assigned areas.
- Other tasks as required.