Carry out your own PhD project! - Fully-funded PhD positions in natural sciences & engineering
Are you enthusiastic about developing and investigating an innovative research idea within the discipline of one of the Hector Fellows? Do you hold a master’s degree in a scientific or engineering subject with excellent grades? You stand out from your peers due to your strong commitment and independent work? Are you team oriented and communicative? Are you willing to change your place of residence to the location of the university of the supervising Hector Fellow?
Our PhD students are employed as full-time research assistants at the university of the corresponding Hector Fellow for a period of three years. The salary is determined by the institute’s guidelines (according to the general pay scale of German universities approx. 47,000 EUR gross income per year). In addition, Hector Fellow PhD students receive grants for research expenses (15,000 EUR per year) and are given the opportunity to gain interdisciplinary expertise and relevant soft skills by participating in selected training activities.
Apply with your innovative, high-quality research proposal via our Application Portal.
Current application period: January 1 - April 30, 2017
Further information regarding the application process and the Hector Fellow Academy is available at www.hector-fellow-academy.de.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Germany
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Germany
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Germany
- Computer Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Germany
- General Computing Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Germany