Lab Analyst - Raise your expertise in a growing company!
I am currently looking for a LABORATORY ANALYST for a growing company that will be responsible for:
- Analysing raw materials, intermediates, in-process, finished products and stability samples according to established methods and procedures
- Preparing retention samples and to upkeep the relevant documentation
- Carrying out routine calibration of laboratory instruments
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks
- Using analytical techniques and instrumentation, such as gas and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- 2 years (max 3) of experience in a similar environment
- BSc in Chemistry or a related science subject
- Fluent in English (Italian - ideal)
You will work in niche projects that will help you to define and increase your skillset, making your profile incredibly competitive.
If you are interested and if this role meets your professional experience please send me the word copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Always remember that, being specialised in the R&D market, I am the right person to speak with for roles in this sector!!
If you know someone who would be interested in this opportunity please contact me and I will be happy to help them. You will get an amazon vaucher of €250 if the person suggested will be hired by our client.
If you think this role is not suitable for you, go to our website www.nonstop-recruitment.com, check other available and see if any of them are your next step up.