Technical Sales Manager Coatings, Home-Office, 60-70k
Technical Sales Manager Coatings, Home-Office, 70-80k
My client are currently searching for a Technical Sales Manager for Coatings products, supplying into coating manufacturers across the BeNeLux region. The position will require high technical expertise, as they want someone who can communicate with Lab Managers and Production Managers using technical language to advise them on suitable product ranges to their requirements, meaning that they can offer the best service to their partners.
The company you will be working for are a distributor of chemical specialties for paints & coatings with products including a large of fillers, binders, additives and resins for the architectural, automotive, industrial and wood coatings markets, so you will get a lot of option in which companies to work with and the offering you can give them, ensuring it is easier to build a good sales pipeline.
My client have an established portfolio of over 2,500 clients worldwide covering all their product areas, so you will be working with companies which have an established relationship, meaning that you won't have to start from scratch in building new client relationships and can start making sales very quickly.
- Providing Technical Consultation with existing business customers
- Selling of the chemicals range to coatings manufacters in the BeNeLux region
- Contract tender and price negotiation
- Chasing down sales leads and proactively approaching customers
- Develop sales strategy to ensure market expansion and increas in market share
- Client portfolio of 2,500 companies worldwide
- Sell specialty chemicals to the Coatings, Cosmetics, Pharma and Lubricants industries
- Offer new and existing staff ongoing training and development
- Offer autonomous working and put a lot of trust in their staff meaning employees can manage their own time
- Consistently growing and currently hiring across the business for Commercial staff
- 5 years experience in development of coating systems (aqueous, 2k 100% solid, UV)
- Fluent Dutch, Business level English essential
- B2 level German an advantage, but not essential
- Initial experience in sales preferred but not a requirement (training will be provided)
For a confidential discussion about this position or other opportunities in Technical Sales or R&D send an up to date Microsoft Word version of your CV to Arthur Mills at NonStop Chemical on email@example.com or call me on +49 892 109 3363.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe. Having forged our reputation in REACh Regulatory Affairs over the last 7 years we offer clients and candidates industry leading service levels (verified by APSCo) and expert knowledge. We have individual consultants specialising in R&D, Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
Coatings / Paints / Wood / Plastic / Metal / Belgium / Netherlands / Luxembourg / Benelux / Sales / Technical Sales / Research & Development / R&D / Formulation / Chemicals Industry / Home-Office / Home-Based / Business Development / Protective / Automotive / Furniture