Medical Development Engineer - Consultancy Role
Are you a Development Engineer looking to work for worldwide specialized consultancy company? This unique opportunity will give you the security of a permanent position but the variety to work on various projects. My client is searching for a development Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
As Medical Development Engineer you'll be in charge:
- Design, plan, perform, interpret and report results of studies related to development and related processes and procedures of medical devices with a main focus on reliability testing, quality and documentation.
- Design, plan perform and document reliability analyses, including reliability mathematical models, allocations and predictions, and contribute to project(s) related to scientific/technical engineering activities.
- Support/coach of team members, participation in sub-teams and contribution to overall TRD strategies and goals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have several years experience in developing efficient and robust devices and processes for medical devices.
- Be proficient in utilization and qualification of special tools/equipment for force measurement and metrology.
- Have a strong knowledge of relevant SOP, GLP, GMP and medical device regulations (ISO standard 20072) and a good understanding of GMP documentation and design controls.
If you have previous experience within device development please send your CV in word format and contact me to discuss the role in further detail by emailing me at F.Lowry@nonstop-recruitment.com or contacting me on +41 435 0808 16 asking for Fraser.
KEY WORDS: research and development engineer, research and development associate, research and development manager, research and development, medical devices, pharmaceutical, switzerland, engineering, nonstop recruitment, medical device jobs