Product Manufacturing Engineer
PerkinElmer, Inc. is a global leader focused on improving the health and safety of people and the environment.
We are seeking a Product Manufacturing Engineer for the Santa Clara, California worksite for the Medical Imaging business. Medical Imaging develops and manufactures CMOS and Amorphous Silicon flat panel X-ray detectors for medical, veterinary, and industrial use.
The Product Manufacturing Engineer is an integral part of the Medical Imaging team at the Santa Clara, California work location. In this position, you will translate detector assembly drawings to the product assembly processes, define equipment tooling and fixtures required for assembly processes, write manufacturing procedures, develop manufacturing qualification plans, conduct data analysis, conduct failure analysis, and write reports for design and/or manufacturing transfer of new Flat Panel Digital X-Ray detectors. The position reports to the Detector Integration Engineering Manager.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate detector assembly drawings to product manufacturing process
- Define equipment tooling and fixtures including specifications required for manufacturing processes
- Write manufacturing procedures and train production technicians
- Develop manufacturing and/or new product qualification plans and reports
- Conduct data analysis and failure analysis
- Analyze the production processes to improve productivity and implement creative solutions in a team environment
- Develop and implement production control to improve product quality and yieldsJob Requirements: