Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/ Prof. Teaching Fellow, School of Population Health
School of Population Health
The Section od Social and Community Health based on the University of Auckland Tamaki Campus, is seeking to appoint a person to join a team that teaches in a number of School of Population Health programmes that focus on addiction studies, and depending on the level of the appointment will be exopected to advance research in the area.
The appointment will be at lecturer, senior lecture or professioanl teaching fellow depending on te experience and qualifications of the appointee.
- have appropriate post graduate qualifications in a relevent social or health sciences discipline such as psychology, sociology, nursing or medicine
- have practice experience working with clients affected by alcohol, drugs and other addiction issues
- have experience in teaching addiction studies at a tertiary level
- have established or developing advanced knowledge in one specifis area of working with clients with addiction issues
- have knowledge of course design, delivery and assessment
- have understanding of the appropriate application of research methods
This is a full time permanent academic position.
Should further information be required please contact Dr David Newcombe email@example.com
Applications close: 5 pm Friday 21st October 2016
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Social and Behavioral Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in New Zealand
- Sociology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in New Zealand