Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant - Rapidly Growing Company
I am currently looking for a Senior Level Geo-Environmental consultant to join my clients growing geotechnical and geo-environmental consultancy. The company was set up almost 25 years ago and have become one of the country's most respected Consultancies with impressive clients and high employee satisfaction.
If you have the following experience please call me for further information and a chat on moving forward.
This role is ideal:
If you are someone at Consultant level looking to take the next step in your career
If you would like to side step and gain either: more responsibility, autonomy, better financial rewards and benefits, work/life balance...
- Contaminated Land - Phase 1, Phase 2, Remediation Design, Validations
- Project Management - Technical and financial management
- Liaison with Clients, contractors, consultants
- Risk Assessments - GQRA and DQRA (Human Health, Controlled Waters, Ground Gas etc)
- Experience working on Residential/Housing projects
- Degree in geology, civil engineering, engineering geology, environmental sciences or mining/mineral engineering.
- MSc is advantageous, however not essential
- Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- Full UK Driving License
- CSCS Card
What you get in return:
- Key Role supporting the Director
- Great work/life balance in a more relaxed yet professional environment
- Competitive Salary
If you fulfill the requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Yasmina Ezzegraoui, on 0207-940-2105
I am a specialist in the Contaminated Land industry and I am currently working on roles across the UK (London, Surrey, Kent, Suffolk, Birmingham, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Manchester, Edinburgh and many more)
I currently have a requirement for Consultant to Associate Level Contaminated Land/Geo-Environmental consultants.
Also interested in hearing from Geotechnical and Engineering Geology Consultants. Call me in confidence.