Sales Manager-Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care - B2B Chemicals
Sales Manager - Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care - B2B Chemicals
Global distributor in speciality chemicals, pharmaceutical raw materials and personal care products is looking for a Sales Manager to join their office in Denmark.
The global corporation has recently acquired a chemical distributor and a major supplier of raw materials to the chemical industry in Denmark, Sweden and Norway, therefore they need an independent sales manager to incorporate this division and expand the product portfolio into pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
The company is a multi-billion dollar corporation with more than 600 offices in over 30 countries in Europe, US and Asia. They are a stable distributor constantly expanding the product range and acquiring new corporations. Therefore, they want to invest in a strong Sales and Business Development manager for Nordics division.
The position involves the development of sales and marketing plans for products, expansion of business contacts and deals with suppliers and purchasing organisations all over the world. What is more - it is a strategic role - so you will be launching new products, and getting your name out in the market.
You will not only have the stability of a well established organisation - but will maintain the excitement of a start up and family owned organisation. Best of both worlds!
The office is in Denmark, therefore candidates should ideally be based there. However, there is flexibility to be home office based in Denmark or Sweden.
- The candidate has to have a well established chemicals experience, be able to work in 3 divisions: chemicals, pharmaceuticals (APIs, excipients) and cosmetics;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience selling raw materials, pharmaceuticals, managing exports and key accounts;
- B2B and distributor management background, this is not a direct sales role;
- Life science degree in chemistry;
- English language is required, Danish would give you advantage;
- Preferably based in Denmark, and willing to travel up to 50%;
- Hands-on and can-do mentality, motivation and entrepreneurial spirit;
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me, Dove Jociute at NonStop Recruitment on +498921093364 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now by sending me WORD copy of your CV.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.