URGENT 3 MONTH CONTRACT - CSV Analyst - Pharma
Are you looking to for a new contract in the CSV pharma field? Then this is the opportunity for you.
My client is at the forefront of medical innovation; their aim is to be a one of the EU's specialist pharmaceutical companies. And they are looking for a talent contractor to come on board for a 3 month period and focus on the IT quality management system and also the validation of documentation to meet FDA standards.
Other duties include:
- Identifying and creating missing Policies, SOPs and work instructions
- Updating existing documents to bring them into line with regulatory requirements
- Identifying and rectifying weaknesses in data integrity processes and procedures
- Ensuring that all relevant project and system
They are looking with someone who has:
- Extensive Electronic quality management systems experience (EQMS)
- CSV experience in a must
- Available ASAP.
- Knowledge of GxP
- SOP management.
This position is based around the south wales.
If this role is of interest to you then do not hesitate to get in contact today as my client is looking to select suitable CV's in the next week. Please send your CV in MS Word format (I am unable to accept PDF copies!) to me directly, Ruby Wallace, at email@example.com, or by calling me on 02079402105 for a discussion in confidence.