We wish to recruit a full time technician to work on a fixed term Plant Science research project.
- You will work along-side a postdoctoral research assistant and assist them with laboratory experiments.
- You will be responsible for growth, maintenance and analysis of experimental plant material, and in helping with the smooth running of the research group.
- The project was awarded as part of BBSRCs SARIC initiative and will involve studying wheat with altered stomatal density for their responses to abiotic and biotic stresses.
- You must have experience in working with plants, plant molecular biology and physiology techniques. Microscopy experience and an interest in plant signalling pathways would be desirable.
- You should have experience working with standard computer software, scientific databases and online resources.
- You will become a member of Professor Julie Gray’s research team.
- The post is fixed term and full-time.