Full Time Faculty Department of Surgery - 2 Positions
The Department of Surgery has full-time and part-time faculty with a strong commitment towards teaching and research. Formal structured postgraduate residency program is integrated into the academic function of the department and has well-equipped investigative services and provides state-of-the-art clinical facilities and infrastructure.
Reporting to the Chair of Surgery, the incumbents will be involved in the development of highly skilled and competent team in the delivery of quality Cardio Thoracic services to patients and their families. Through professional leadership, s/he will develop and implement work plans for services and growth in both quality and quantity in areas of specialization. As part of faculty,she/he will teach and carry out research in defined areas as well as areas of professional interest and knowledge.
Applicants must have a Masters of Surgery or equivalent. All applicants must have internationally recognized training relevant to the speciality of Cardio Thoracic Surgery. S/he must be registered or eligible for registration with Kenya Medical Practitioners’ & Dentists Board as a specialist. S/he should have a minimum of 3 years clinical experience at a reputable institution with demonstrated interest in academic and research activities. The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team.
More searches like this
- Business and Finance Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Science Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Computer Science and IT Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Life Sciences Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan
- Cell and Molecular Biology Academic (e.g. 'Lecturer') £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Pakistan