Functional Analyst – 2 Positions
We have an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated Functional Analyst within our Learning and Teaching Innovation Services Team at the University of Auckland. Our team is a key part of our Information Technology Services (ITS) division that provides high quality central ICT services to the University. The University of Auckland has one of the largest IT shops in New Zealand with over 400 staff. The University of Auckland (UoA) is also New Zealand's leading University and is the only one ranked in the top 100 Universities globally.
You will analyse, support and assist with enhancements and upgrades for a number of key and strategic software applications and solutions that support Learning and Teaching activities in the University. Our goal is to provide the right service at the right time to meet the needs of our customers.
To enjoy being part of our Learning and Teaching Innovation Services team, you need to be adaptable, have a good sense of humour, enjoy learning and love variety! We are a team who takes pride in our work and celebrate our achievements.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the role that Learning Management Systems play in supporting our business
- Demonstrate experience in developing business, functional and technical requirements and specifications as well as process analysis
- Demonstrate relevant experience, preferably working Learning and Teaching solutions Possess a relevant qualification
- Have experience in report design and systems analysis
This is a full time, permanent role, and is available immediately. For more information, please review the position description and apply today!
Professional Staff Level 5
The University has an equity policy and welcomes applications from all qualified persons.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students.
Applications close on 25th October 2016.