Regulatory- Cosmetics-Fast growing Company !
Regulatory Affairs- Cosmetics-Fast growing Company!
My client a global leader and one of the fastest growing entities within the Cosmetic Industry is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join one of it departments in Germany.
The company is growing very fast, which means your career can develop rapidly. You will be given all the necessary tools to reach manager level and improve your skills within the regulatory field. Joining at this time will mean you can grow together with the company and you can
- University degree in the field of pharmacy, toxicology or a similar discipline
- Completed additional training ( Reviewer for Security)
- Several years of experience as a Safety Evaluator / Safety Assessor for cosmetic products or essential oil blends
- Spontaneous and proactively working personality that offers a high level of initiative
- Structured, thorough and solution-oriented approach
- Strong personality with confident manner and good assertiveness
- Creation and updating of safety reports of cosmetic products, including the safety assessment of essential oil blends (according to Annex I of the EU Cosmetics Regulation)
- Creating toxicological assessment for raw materials (esp. plant extracts and essential oils)
- Processing safety issues over the product development phase
- Building database for safety reports
Regulatory Affairs/Cosmetics/Cosmetic Industry/Germany/Safety Assessor/Safety Evaluator/ Toxicology/Annex I/Plant Extract/Oils
My client offers you very innovative work environment, international approach and great career progression.
If working in a well respected and market leading company in Germany appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Paulina Suder, NonStop Chemicals