GET FDA QA EXP IN FLANDERS
Calling all Dutch speakers!
My client is an internationally focused pharmaceutical company in Belgium seeking Dutch speakers to speerhead their QA operations to get their products on the market in the USA.
For this you will receive FDA coaching from experts in a friendly and approchable environment, so that you can digest and apply the trainin, putting you in an excellent position to progress to a managerial role.
Your tasks will be:
- Taking responsibility for reviewing quality according to FDA/EMA audits
- Analysing, develop and implement quality improvement projects
- Assuring GMP compliance across all areas of responsibility
- A degree in life sciences
- Speak fluent English and Dutch
- Knowledge of GMP processes
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Determined and stress resistant
- A real team player
- Able to manage multiple projects
Send an application to J.Harris@nonstop-recruitment.com quoting the reference JH144056.3, or give call us on +0049 0921 093363 ASAP!
Not for you? No worries, but if you recommend someone to us who then gets the job, we will send you a small gift to show our gratitude.