Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
Our client is fast-growing and highly successful, focusing on delivering tangible business results to clients in the international pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. The team includes approximately 400 professionals based in 18 countries worldwide and includes real-world evidence, epidemiology, outcomes research and biostatistics as well as health economics.
You will support activities linked to upgrading the Core Diabetes Model, as well as supporting other decision analytic modelling projects in health economics.
We are seeking an experienced C++ / SQL programmer with an interest in mathematical modelling (Monte Carlo simulations, discrete event simulation, Markov chains), applied health economics, and related fields, who also has experience in building an HTML "front end" to allow end-users to interact with the model (e.g. to input variables into the model).
- Build a new front end for our SaaS offering (Core Diabetes Model) in HTML
- Rapidly build bespoke simplified "front ends" to meet specific client needs under time pressure
- Validate and verify existing mathematical simulation models written in C++
- Identify and implement optimisations in C++ code in order to improve user experience (simulation speed and efficiency)
- Coordinate database and HTML website development
- Improve data connectivity between remote databases and C++ models
- User administration by creating and managing users and company profiles for the model (there are approximately 100 users globally at any one time so this is not a significant task)
- Build new models in other disease areas as business requirements dictate
Education, Experience, & Specialised Knowledge Required:
- Background in mathematics, computer science, or related quantitative field
- Strong knowledge of C++ and HTML programming, ideally with mathematical modelling experience
- Experience or interest in learning SQL
- Knowledge or interest in in health economics (the programmer will work closely within a team of Health Economists who can train them appropriately)
- Strong desire to learn new skills to meet business demands
- Desire to develop personally within a fast-paced, highly intellectual environment
- A pro-active, self-starter mind-set is key to this role - we want somebody who will search for areas of improvement, gain approval and then put these ideas into practice
- Languages: English. (Dutch or French would be a plus)
Feel free to send me your CV ( WORD FORMAT) or contact me at the adress below
Recruitment Consultant, France
Tel: 0041 43 508 0817 France: 0033 1 76 75 33 40
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mickael-bauman-703191b1
Join Us: www.nonstop-careers.com